Saturday, November 25, 2006

JDate from Hell

I know that I am supposed to do a post right now that is web journalism related, but I read/heard something today that is just too good/hilarious/outrageous to pass up. Here is the low down. A guy, Darren Sherman went out with a girl to snazzy New York restaurant "China Grill." The poor girls name is Joanne (last name not shown). They met on popular Jewish online dating service, Jdate.com.

This truly is the date from hell. If you want to have a hearty laugh click here, read all of the dialogue, and make sure to listen to ALL the phone messages left on Joanne's machine by Darren.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home